By Antique Era
- Georgian c.1714-1820
- Etruscan Revival c.1825-1875
- Victorian Romantic c.1830-1850
- Bohemian c.1840-1900
- Suffragette Movement c.1840-1920
- Victorian Grand c.1860-1880
- Victorian Aesthetic c.1890-1909
- Art Nouveau c.1890-1915
- Arts and Crafts c.1895-1915
- Edwardian c.1910-1920
- Egyptian Revival c.1915-1920
- Art Deco c.1920-1930
|Arts & Crafts||c.1895-1915|
Many people have inherited family jewelry and have been puzzled about what to do with it. If you have vintage jewelry that no longer matches your lifestyle, we would be happy to meet with you to consider purchasing.
Call us (206) 362-6227 to speak directly to a buyer, or send an email to 'firstname.lastname@example.org' to arrange an appointment.
Alas, brick and mortar square footage imposes certain limitations! Jewelry that has danced front and center for awhile must yield to new acquisitions, and that means price markdowns. It is not uncommon to find fabulous pieces reduced to 50%-75% off appraisal simply because it is time to make room for the next round of treasure. That means something appraised at $1,000 is reduced to $250. Prices in our clearance cases are commonly at or below cost, often pennies above their gold melt price, an enormous value for the customer. Do note that these fantastic values mean that our clearance cases are the fastest movers in the store! Sometimes falling in love requires a quick decision, but with no mark-up, how can you go wrong?
ALANA Antique & Estate Jewelry offers 12 months, special financing through Wells Fargo with approved credit. See store for detailsLearn More
ALANA Antique & Estate Jewelry offers in house layaway.
No credit checks, no interest fees, everyone is approved!
the fine print...
- Required minimum 25% down payment of the retail price, excluding tax.
- Minimum purchase of $100.00 is require.
- No interest fees for use of the layaway program.
- No credit checks.
- Participants are fully responsible for meeting due date requirements. No statements or invoices are sent.
- Payments must be made in person or by phone: (206) 362-6227
- Personal checks are not an accepted form of payment.
- Automatic payment schedules may be arranged, with written consent by participants.
- Forfeited layaway's are subject to a 25% restocking fee of the total purchase price with payment balances transferred to store credit, good for 1 year.
- No Cash refunds on forfeited layaway balances.
- Layaway expiration terms are designated by each items purchase price:
- $100.00 - $250.00 = 30 day layaway term
- $251.00 - $500.00 = 60 day layaway term
- $501.00 - $3,500.00 = 90 day layaway term
- $3,501.00 or more = 120 day layaway term
Questions? or to open a layaway contract, contact our layaway manager: 206.362.6227 or email@example.com
Copyright © 2018 - ALANA-Antique & Estate Jewelry. All Rights Reserved.